• Monday 22 June 2015

    5 Great Workouts To Trim



    Hey everyone! And welcome to another week here on Tone and Tighten! I’ll be the first to admit I am not a huge fan of Mondays. I am a huge fan of planning out the week, though, and having some things to look forward to. This is one of the reasons I’m such a big fan of the “Weekly Workout Plan”! I love having a goal in mind and a plan in place to progress towards it. This week’s “Weekly Workout Plan” features 5 workouts specifically to target your core and melt inches off your midsection. We’ll hit all four “sides” of the abdominal wall with these workouts, so prepare yourself for a week of a total core meltdown. Are you as ready as I am? Then bring it on…

    Read More 5 GREAT WORKOUTS TO TRIM YOUR WAISTLINE – WEEKLY WORKOUT PLAN ON TONE AND TIGHTEN

    No comments:

    Post a Comment