• Monday 22 June 2015

    How To Make Keep Successful Fitness Goals



    Happy New Year’s Eve, everyone! I hope that you can look back on 2014 with joy and happiness and are looking forward to 2015 with excitement and anticipation. I always love New Year’s; it offers an opportunity for self-reflection, goal setting, and self-improvement. As you look forward to the new year and contemplate some of the goals you wish to accomplish, I wanted to share a few tips to make your New Year’s resolutions completely successful this year. These are principles that I was taught in graduate school, have applied throughout my life, and can witness that they are without-a-doubt effective. Try them this year and turn your resolutions into actual results!

    Read More HOW TO MAKE AND KEEP SUCCESSFUL FITNESS GOALS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS

    No comments:

    Post a Comment