• Monday 22 June 2015

    8-Week Beginner Workout Challenge



    As I mentioned last week I am actually a week behind on the actual Workout Plan but am half way through the 8-week challenge.  I had a kink in my neck that lasted the entire 4th week which stunk a lot which meant 0 working out because any turn to the right caused a lot of pain and as the day wore on each day that pain would spread to both sides of my neck.  I’m I would say 80% better today which feels like a million percent better because last week was so bad.  I wake up feeling pretty good but by the end of the day whatever was bugging my neck last week comes back a bit, which means working out HAS to happen early in the day or else a. I make excuses for it not to and b. my neck hurts enough that I just want to lay down with a heating pad.


    Read More WEEK 4 RESULTS – 8-WEEK BEGINNER WORKOUT CHALLENGE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment