• Monday 22 June 2015

    ABS Workouts



    Do you find yourself stuck in the crunch zone? Oftentimes in the PT clinic I ask my patients if they ever do any core work. Those who answer in the affirmative will proceed to tell me all about how they do 30, 50, 100 (whatever the number) crunches everyday and how they feel they have a strong core. We’ll then proceed to try some side planks or anything involving their lower abs and things go downhill in a hurry! Today’s post is dedicated to you, Crunchy Cruncherton! Get an AMAZING core workout quickly and without a single crunch to be seen! (Disclaimer: I’ve got nothing against crunches – they’re a great exercise for your upper rectus abdominis. I am saying let me show you a bunch more exercises that are more effective for your entire core.) Ready… Go!


    Read More AB WORKOUT WITHOUT CRUNCHES – 6 MOVES TO A STRONGER CORE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment