• Monday 22 June 2015

    Best Post-Workout Leg Stretching



    A vital yet often-overlooked part of any workout are the cool -down and stretch phases. The cooldown brings your heart rate back down to an appropriate level safely while stretching helps to maintain good range of motion and decrease post -workout soreness. Oftentimes I have been asked “what are the best stretches to do after a workout?” My answer is “depends on what you worked that day”! For this reason today I am sharing a two-part stretching series. We will start with my top six stretches for your lower body here in part one; click here for part two including my top five stretches for your upper body. Prepare to get your limber on!


    Read More BEST STRETCHES FOR YOUR LEGS – POST-WORKOUT STRETCHING TO KEEP YOU LIMBER AND PAIN-FREE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment