• Monday 22 June 2015

    Maintained Ideal Weight for 5 Years


    It has been over 5 years since I lost 30 pounds. Here’s how I lost 30 pounds and have maintained my ideal weight since that time:

    I ate and still do eat, 5 small meals each day, which includes 3 small meals and 2 healthy snacks, mainly consisting of whole foods. I always eyeball my portions which are about the size of my palm. My meals consist of a lean protein, complex carb and healthy fat.  In addition, I workout 6 days a week, which includes weight training and some form of cardiovascular exercise–usually interval training.  An example of my cardio is this 20 minute routine, Insane Fat Burning Boot Camp.


    Read More 5 Daily Menus – How I’ve Maintained My Ideal Weight for 5 Years

    No comments:

    Post a Comment