• Monday 22 June 2015

    10 Best Yoga Poses



    When looking for a killer workout that combines strength with flexibility one needs not look any further than yoga. I have been to classes before where I walked out of there feeling like I had just spent an hour working out in the gym! Yoga poses and positions are a wonderful way to improve mobility in joints and strength in major muscle groups. In fact a lot of the poses are so good that I recommend them to my patients to do in the physical therapy clinic while rehabbing from an injury. From low back pain to IT band symptoms – chances are there is a yoga pose to help you out. Today I am sharing my top 10 yoga poses that I feel everyone should be doing. Get loose and limber, toned and tightened right here:

    Read More 10 BEST YOGA POSES EVERYONE SHOULD BE DOING 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment